The overall aims of CCNB are to:
- Reduce social isolation for carers of all ages
- Improve emotional well-being and self-confidence for carers
- Give young carers a better future by providing opportunities for personal development
- Enable GP referred patients to attend their hospital appointments without the additional stress of worrying about how to get there and back again
With these aims in mind CCNB:
- Offers support groups and clubs for carers; offering personal support that focuses on putting the carers first.
- Runs a Hospital Car Service which provides a personalised service from doorstep to appointment and back again, that reliably gives peace of mind.
“Together we care”
To be a caring community of volunteers delivering important services to those who are vulnerable, isolated, lonely or in need of support.
For more information about what we do, please visit our services section
To view our directory of resources which contains information and contact details for other local support services, please click here